Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday July 30, 2011

Workout: 3.0 miles on the treadmill
pace: 6.0/10:00
(also ran 3.5 miles on Thursday)


Really had wanted to run 6 miles today, but didn't get up in time to do it.  Busy day today because we're leaving for a week tomorrow morning - and we have a graduation party this afternoon, so have to get everything ready and done by 3ish.  Could have run 6 if I had gotten up just a little earlier, but Dave and I have had a hard time getting up early this summer...  girls going to bed later, we go to bed later.  Oh well - it'll get better when school starts.


Didn't have the best run - stopped pretty early to get a drink of water... was running on an empty stomach right after waking up, so I didn't care.  I felt pretty sluggish in the beginning, so I knew it was going to be a mentally difficult run.  But I ran.  And thats what matters.


Thursday I ran 3 1/2 miles with stopping to take a break - first time I've done that since I stopped running in March.  I was extremely pleased with that.


Have not done pushups since Tuesday.  Just haven't been motivated to do it.  Vacation next week - not sure if we'll have room to pack running clothes & not sure if I'll feel like doing pushups.  We'll see.  Mike is killing it with the pushups, so maybe he will be motivating enough for me.

No comments: