Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday July 13, 2011

Workout: 3 miles on the treadmill (30:00)
Pace: 6.0/10:00


Also ran this on Monday.  Yesterday I did level 2 & 3 of Biggest Loser Cardio Max.  By 7pm my legs were hurting and I'm still pretty sore this morning.


Did pushups on Monday and will need to do them today at some point.  I'm on week 3 Day 3 and its tough.  Took me 6 attempts to pass W3D2, so I don't assume I'll pass this one very quickly either.  I love it, though.  Its a fantastic upper body workout - I was pretty tired and sore when I woke up yesterday.  


I started Weight Watchers for real on Monday.  Got my graph paper back out and set it up so I can start coloring in squares.  As stupid as it sounds, that really works for me - keeping track on the computer does not.  It also helps me drink a good amount of water everyday.  


Weight Watchers has changed since the last time I did it, so now I get 29 points/day, but the point value of the food has increased in some cases, too.  Fruits and vegetables are all 0 points, which really works in my favor because I like to eat them - a lot.  I'm dealing with that constant hunger right now, though - usually lasts a week or two, so I just need to suck it up and get through it.  I also need to be good on the weekends, which really has been the main issue this summer.  Our summer is slowing down now in terms of get-togethers and parties, so hopefully the gorging will also slow down.  Weighed myself on Monday (128 - ouch) and will weigh again on Friday, but after that it will only be on Fridays.  I need to kick this in the butt right now - would love to be around 120 when we go on our cruise in September... 8 1/2 weeks to get there!

No comments: