Friday, February 1, 2008

W4D26

Beginning Date: January 7, 2008
Ending Date: March 30, 2008
Total miles: 16.51 miles
Total squats: 2200
Weight: 132.6 (Monday)
Goal: 115
Workout: shoveling snow

I got up to workout this morning - got dressed, shoes on, ready to go downstairs - and decided that I should shovel snow instead. We had probably 6-8 inches and I knew the driveway should be shoveled before Dave left for work. He had wanted to do it, but I told him that running was a better workout (his running day today) and that I would do it instead. I never mind shoveling snow... Today, though, I only got half of the driveway done in 50 minutes. Holy cow. The snow was light, but there was soooo much of it and I ran out of space to put it. I am going to go out again in a few minutes to shovel the rest - I'm just aprehensive about leaving Georgia basically unsupervised in the house (Nora and Ryann = not so good at supervising... TV = good for a short time).

Finished my squats last night before bed. I can really feel my right hip flexor is pulled or something. I will do 200 today at some point. Not sure if I'm going to make time to go down & lift for legs today (workout I was planning for this morning).