Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday January 28, 2011

Weight: 124.6


So this wasn't really the way that I expected to finally lose the last couple of Christmas pounds...


Have had the flu for the last couple of days.  Laid down on the couch on Tuesday afternoon and essentially did not get back up until this morning.  Had a fever of 101.8ish for all of Wednesday & Thursday - even after taking cold & flu medicine.  Georgia also had a fever for Tuesday & Wednesday.  She was totally fine yesterday, but is back on the couch with a fever of 100.8 right now.


My fever broke last night and I've been up and moving and doing laundry this morning.  Although I still feel pretty crummy, I feel MUCH better than the last couple of days.  The fact that I can get off the couch seems like a miracle compared to the last 48 hours of my life.  And I'm not sure I'll ever WANT another sip of G2 ever again.


Georgia is still not eating, but at least she's drinking a little bit.


I'm not going to attempt to run tomorrow morning.  I'm not going to push it.  I hope to get back to it on Monday.

No comments: