Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday January 5, 2011

Workout: 4 miles
              p90x abripper
Time: 38:27
Incline: 2%
Weight: 129.4
Calories: 1510


The run was rough again today, but I mentally gutted through it better than I did on Monday.  Today I could tell my heart rate was high (it was 180 bpm halfway through) and my legs were tired.  I wish I could figure out why I'm struggling so much - I'm going to chalk it up to the extra 5 lbs on my body right now.  


Abs was torturous again this morning.  I'm not sure that they will ever NOT be torturous.  I kept thinking - its only 15 minutes.  By the end of the year, I am going to complete every one of the 340 reps on that video.


I hate dieting/counting calories.  I hate how hungry I am throughout the day.  But I must pay the penalty for my lack of discipline in December... and I needed some retraining anyway.  

No comments: