Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday January 4, 2010

Workout: P90xYoga
Time: 1:15
Weight: 130.6


Yoga is better every time I do it.  It is haaaarrd and I sweat a lot in the first 45 minutes, but I love it and am SO happy that I'm doing it.  Yoga has been a goal of mine for a couple of years.


Started counting calories yesterday.  I miss my morning coffee treat.  It always takes a week or two for me to stop being hungry, which I hate, but I'll get there.  I'm determined to get under 120 this time.  I've been at 119 for about 24 hours in the last 8 years.  I hovered around 124 for most of 2010, which is a good, comfortable weight for me.  BUT, I would LIKE to be under 120... not entirely sure I can sustain that, though, because I like food too much.  I will get there by my birthday.



No comments: