Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday January 3, 2011

Workout: 3.1 miles
              P90x Ab Ripper
Time: 30:00
Pace: 9:40 (average)
Incline: 2%
Weight: 131.4


My run this morning SUCKED.  It was horrible.  I was horrible.  It hurt from second 1 and didn't stop.  I was sucking wind the entire time and finally gave in and just took 20 second breathers between songs.  Thats weak.


Not sure what the deal was... early morning + no fuel; dehydrated; 1st day of t.o.m.; extra 6 pounds on my body.  Whatever it was, or combination of them, it was bad.


Ab ripper was okay.  I want to get familiar enough with the video that I don't need to watch to see what he's doing.  I still didn't complete one leg climber, but I'm doing okay on the rest.  There are some that I can eke out all 25 reps, there are some that I have to take a break because my hip flexors are burning, not my abs.  I'm glad I'm doing this.  I will conquer it by the end of the year.  Bring it ab ripper!

No comments: