Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Goal: 115 by October 10

Workout: Weights
Weight: 128.2

Chest Press: 3x13 @ #5
Reverse Cybex Row: 3x13 @ #7
Shoulder Press: 3x14 @ #1
Tricep Press Down: 3x12 @ #5
BB Curl: 3x14 @ 22lbs
Squats: 200

Good workout this morning. My arms are a little jellyish right now. I should probably add some abs, but I just hate them so much. But I really should extend this workout by one extra muscle group.

I drank 11 16oz glasses of water yesterday - that would be 176oz of water yesterday and I still woke up with tight rings and feeling like I'm retaining water. I will continue drinking a million glasses of water today.

I figured out that I am supposed to be eating only 18 points/day and that has been the case since I got under 130 - which has been a couple of months at least. So maybe that has a little to do with things, but the extra 7 points/week couldn't have made that big of a difference. At any rate, it feels bad to have that one point taken away - its one less apple or dish of strawberries or watermelon, etc.