Monday, August 18, 2008

Goal: 115 by October 10

Workout: Running - 34:00
Weight: 129.4

I took the end of last week off. I didn't work out on Friday or Saturday and I didn't count points at all during the week. Or drink hardly any water. By yesterday I was so dehydrated I could barely make saliva in my mouth. So today I'm on a mission to rehydrate and drink a TON of water. I've already had 3 glasses in addition to the 2 that I drink for running.

I really sucked at running again today. I remembered halfway through the first song that I had forgotten to stretch before leaving. Oops. So I don't know if that is part of the reason I sucked or what. I did run my route faster than I have in the past, so maybe I was just running faster and thats why I sucked.

I'm getting better and thats what counts. This week - WATER, counting points and getting all of my workouts in.