Saturday, August 9, 2008

Goal: 115 by October 10

Workout: Running - treadmill
Weight: 126.0

Dave is gone for the weekend so I ran on the treadmill. I really didn't want to get up and do it, but I forced myself - even if I was 45 minutes later than I like to be. I ran for 3 miles - in 35:23 which is a huge improvement from the previous times I've run on the treadmill where I was hoping to get slightly under 36:00. I ran at 5.5mph which again is a big improvement since the last time when I ran at 5.2/5.3. I walked for the first song - 4:00, then ran for 2 miles straight which ended up being about 22:00 straight, then walked a song - 4minutes/.25 miles - then ran the last 1/2 mile. Dramatic improvement in all of those areas. I am very proud of myself! Maybe, just maybe I will someday get to the point where I'm running 3 miles in 30:00 - thats a long way off right now, but it now doesn't seem impossible.

Glad to see my weight stick at 126 for more than one morning:)