Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Goal: 115 by October 10

Workout: Weights
Weight: 130

Ugh - 130 two days in a row. I was also 130 last night before I went to bed, which is encouraging, however, it still sucks to see that weight on the scale at all and especially for more than one day. This is what I get for taking 2 weeks off and going overboard. Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever going to NOT be fighting this battle. I'm hoping that cutting out sugar for the month of September will help me kickstart a lifestyle of simply not wanting it - a girl can dream.

I haven't lifted weights in a week and a half. I also picked up the basement while I lifted, so I didn't record the time - took more than an hour.

Butterfly: 3x13 @ #5
Reverse Cybex Row: 3x13 @ #7
Shoulder Press: 3x14 @ #1
Tricep Press down: 3x12 @ #5
BB curl: 3x14 @ 22lbs

I have 7 weeks to lose 15 pounds. I HAVE to be dedicated, diligent, consistent and committed. And I have to be all those things over the weekends, too. Especially this weekend - Labor Day at Grandpa and Grandma Alber's cottage. I have to do this. 130 two days in a row was probably exactly what I needed.