Thursday, August 14, 2008

Goal: 115 by October 10

Workout: running - 25:00
Weight: 127.0

Decided to go for a shorter run this morning since it was the second day in a row of running and for some reason I just really didn't feel like doing it. I wanted to sleep in, then after I got up I wanted to just hang out and stay here. But I went out and ran for 25 minutes. I ran my old walking route, which I think is probably 2.5 miles or 2.25 miles. And I sucked the whole time, but I didn't walk any longer than 1 or 2 minutes at a time. However, because of the route, I crossed the street a bunch of times and I walk when I do that, but its only like 15-20 seconds at a time. Whatever, I got out there and did it and thats what matters.

I am coming back to the conclusion that I need MY dance music when I run. I thought I could do shuffle on the ipod, but I really, really need MY music, not BonJovi or U2 or the Stones, but MY dance music. So I will go back to that on Saturday and hope it feels better that way.