Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Goal: 115 by October 10

Workout: running: 35:00
Weight: 127.6

I got new running shoes last night - Asics Gel something or other. They feel really nice on my feet. Not sure if they feel better running or not.

My run was pretty good this morning. The humidity is way down which helps A LOT. I ran all the way to the end of the running path - which is quite a bit longer than on Monday - then walked for a song (about 4 minutes) and then ran for 2 songs which brought me to Mallard Ln/Dr, walked for 1 minute and ran the rest of the way home. I'm so proud of myself. It kills me at times - I'm not quite sure why my breathing and heart rate are not getting better... maybe they are, but I'm picking up the pace a little more than I had been. Not sure what is going on. I'm just proud of myself for running most of the time today. The lack of humidity sure makes a huge difference.