Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Goal: 115 by October 10

Workout: running - 36:00 - 3 miles in 34:15
Weight: 129.2

I had to run on the treadmill today because Dave went to a bible study at church at 6:15am. I did really well - its always nice to throw in a treadmill run to find out how much I'm improving in a more tangible way. I ran at 5.6 mph - when I first started I could only run at 5.2 mph and I couldn't run very long without stopping. Today I ran for over 2 miles without stopping - about 24 minutes or a little more. I ran 3 miles in 34:15, which is huge improvement even over the last time I ran on the treadmill, which I think I had hoped to get 3 miles under 35:00 (I will have to try to find the last time I ran on the treadmill). I will be running on the treadmill for the next 3 Wednesday while Dave goes to this Bible study so it will be fun to see the differences from week to week.

Weight is down. I drank 14 glasses of water yesterday - 16oz each. I am aiming to do that again today. I have 6 1/2 weeks to lose 15 pounds so we'll see what I can do. I've been just fine with my points so far this week... but the weekend is the killer for me. I HAVE to remain committed to watching myself over the weekend.