Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday June 28, 2010

Workout: should have been 2 mile warm up + weights. Actually was: 30:00 intervals on the treadmill
Weight: 123.4

I've been keeping up with running, but have not been blogging. Got a little lazy with that, I suppose.

My workout this morning was not exceptional by any means. I ran at 7:45am on very little sleep, no fuel, slight dehydration. BUT, I wanted to get it done before the day got carried away.


Last week I ran in the afternoon almost every day. I haven't run outside since Sheboygan. It has been incredibly hot and humid here and very stormy so even the days I thought I would attempt an outside run, my plans got thwarted by thunderstorms. This week is supposed to be gorgeous, so I'm going to hightail it outside for the rest of the mornings and I'm looking forward to it.

I just need some motivation to be disciplined right now. I enjoy my mornings more when I get my run in early and am able to do my devotions before I start working. I have been giving in to sleep, though, and have been getting up close to 8 instead, doing my run in the afternoon and missing many mornings of devotions. I feel out of sorts and need to get back to it - the weather this week should hopefully help with all of it.

No comments: