Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday June 14, 2010

Workout: 2 mile warm up, upper body
Weight: 125.4
Running this morning was pretty difficult. I was having the same abdominal pain as I've had in the past. I also felt very labored for the entire 20 minutes even though I slowed my pace down to 5.7 for the first 10 minutes. Not sure if the pain is a result of not eating well over the weekend or having a beer last night or just random. I was having stomach pain last night after dinner, too, so maybe it is related. I'm also pretty dehydrated, which would explain my 2 pound weight gain and possibly the difficult running. Today I'm going to try to hammer the water - already pretty dehydrated + high humidity = bad news for me.

Went a little crazy over the weekend, but I did my best to count up all of my points. Basically I need to stick to my daily points and not go over at all because I think I ate all of my flex points and all of my anticipated activity points for the week. I had a moment of weakness on Saturday night and we got twisted frosty's. Not too bad at only 12 points, but add that to the couple of pieces of pizza I had and it wasn't good.



No comments: