Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday June 3, 2010

Workout: 6.099 miles on the treadmill
Time: 60:00
Pace: 9:50
Weight: 127.0

Ran on the treadmill this morning because it was pretty windy outside. Also, I've rigged up a way to be able to read while running, which makes it more enjoyable. I got some large print books out of the library, so its even more enjoyable! This could be a bad thing for my training;)

The run was kind of rough. I could feel that I wasn't strong or full of energy. Could be due to the early time (woke up - unintentionally - at 4:30 and finally got up at 5), no fuel, dehydration, fewer calories during the previous days, etc. etc.

I did better on WW yesterday - I wasn't quite so ticked or bitter about it and decided to try my best. Since I didn't workout, I had only 18 points for the day and I ended up eating 18.5. I was hungry in the afternoon as usual, but I got through it. I need to figure out something to get past that afternoon hunger. The very first time I did WW I used to eat 3 cups of plain, air-popped popcorn (1 pt). I think I will try that today and see if it goes better.

I wore one of my favorite summer outfits yesterday - my Title Nine dress. I could see a little tummy bulge in my bottom peripheral vision. I decided that is motivation enough for me to continue with WW:)

No comments: