Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday June 17, 2010

Workout: 4.0 miles
Time: 39:03
Pace: 9:49
Weight: 123.4
Two years ago


Got up to run this morning and felt horrible so I went back to bed. I've been struggling with sinus issues for the past few days. We left at 2 for our summer regional and I had stuff to get ready in the morning, plus swim lessons for the girls before we left, so I didn't figure I'd have a chance to run. In addition, the forecast for Sheboygan was 90's and humid so I didn't think I'd even want to run. But. We arrived around 5:15 and I got out of the car and it was awesome - cool, nice, bright, amazing. We got to our room and I asked Cornbread if he would mind if I went out. He's so good to me:)

It was a great run. I ran along the channel, up and back on the pier, along the lakefront and then across to the other side of the channel, back up Pennsylvania Ave to downtown and back to the resort. It was mainly flat with a pretty big hill coming back on Pennsylvania. A great run. Tomorrow I may try to figure out how to add another mile or two and then on Saturday maybe I'll run back up the pier and back again in addition to Friday's run.

I can't believe that I'm easily running 4-6 miles almost every day. I never, in a million years, would have thought that I would be able to do this. I love it. I really, really love it and I crave it. That makes me happy!

No comments: