Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday June 10, 2010

Workout: 4.25 miles
Time: 40:00
Weight: 123.4
Two years ago


Ran on the treadmill again even though I really, really need to get back outside. Today was more a matter of the time that I went to bed last night. We went to Mark & Jane's to watch the Stanley Cup game and didn't get home until 11:30, didn't get to bed until midnight and there simply was no way I was going to get up in 5 hours to go running. I only did 4 miles because I had to get off to buy tickets. I thought about going back on to run another 2 miles, but at some point I have to recognize when its good enough.

Did not do well with WW points at all yesterday. I did okay during the day, but then we had bratwurst for dinner with the hockey game. I also made healthy chocolate chip oatmeal cookies and had to sample some as well as eat some after dinner. I wasn't going to even count up all of my points because I was scared to figure it out, but I was good and went and figured it all out. I ate 35.5 points yesterday (my best estimation as some things could not be exact). Ugh - that would be almost 20 more than I should have. Oh well - life is about balance sometimes. I didn't go overboard by any stretch of the imagination, just had a normal meal. But it is a good example of why it is so easy to gain weight and stay overweight - a normal meal was 22 points.

1 comment:

Amy said...

i ate about 32 yesterday so you're not alone.