Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday June 29, 2010

Workout: 6.31 miles
Time: 1:02:43
Pace: 9.:50
Weight: 123.4

Oh my was it gorgeous this morning. Clear skies, cool enough, yet warm enough, no breeze. PERFECT running weather. I'm so happy I got myself out of bed to go out.

The first 3 miles was a little rough in the respect that my stomach hurt again, but I was determined to run through it and not let it stop me.

I've realized over the last couple of weeks - and today proved it again - that my body really likes 4 miles. Right about at 4 - 4.5 miles my body feels like it should be done. I can definitely do more miles than that, but 4 - 4.5 feels very comfortable and somewhat easy. Around that time, whether it is on the treadmill or outside, is when I start feeling somewhat labored and have to rely on mental toughness to get through the rest. Hopefully that distance will get higher as I continue.

My body is a little more tired than it has been in the last few weeks. I would assume that is due to the hills I ran, rather than my flat treadmill. Loved everything about it, this morning (in retrospect... as I was doing it? not as much).

No comments: