Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday June 9, 2010

Workout: 20:00 warm up, lower body
Weight: 123.4


Did 20 minutes of intervals on the treadmill this morning. Two minutes at 6.0/2 minutes at 7.0. I think I actually ran for 21 minutes and a total of 2.25 miles. Run was hard, but good. It is always good for me to run on the treadmill at the gym because I'm reluctant to step off and take a breather because other people are there to see me do it... not that they're paying attention to me, but its just an added motivator in my workout.

Lower body was good. I worked it hard again and was tired and sore when I got home. My upper body is still recovering from my workout on Monday. This is a good workout schedule, but I'll be glad to lower my weights when training begins.

Didn't eat all of my points yesterday. It was rainy all day and every single thing that I planned got away from me or was later than intended. Consequently, I didn't eat lunch at all. So by the time I got to dinner at 9:00, I ate a little more than I usually do at dinner, but I still had points left over. I think I'll make up for that today because I'm starving.

No comments: