Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday January 11, 2013`

Workout: p90x back/legs
Weight: ?
One Year Ago
Two Years Ago

Back/Legs is one of my very favorite workout videos - soooo good.  This is the first time that I've included the back portion in quite a while, though.  It is a killer workout and my legs are incredibly tired this morning.  I hope to see improvement in my pullups next week already - I've lost so much since last May when we stopped doing P90x.

Not much more I can say about the 8/16 eating plan than what I've said before.  I like it and it has not been difficult.  Last night I was actually able to stop eating at 8pm, which is earlier than most nights this week.  Our evening schedule has not been conducive to stopping early, but hopefully next week I can get a little bit better of a handle on that.  With Dave having the flu this week + late eye doctor appointment it was pretty tough to stop much earlier than 8:30/8:45 most nights.  But I'm fine with that  - I would just prefer to eat my breakfast around 10 instead of 1 ;)

Last night I broke my gluten fast.  We went to Dave's folks' for dinner.  I made a big salad with lots of greens, quinoa, pecans, & cranberries - which was really good.  But they all ate lasagna casserole.  It looked soooo good, but I resisted.  I'm really thinking dairy may be the issue, so all of that cheese is killer - but it was killing me.  I finally gave in and had a roll, though, so there went the gluten.  

No comments: