Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday January 15, 2013

Workout: p90x CardioX
Weight: 130.2
Two Years Ago

Way too cold to run outside, even if it is sunny and beautiful.  So I thought about doing PlyometriX, but decided that I didn't want to die and opted for the shorter and somewhat easier CarioX.  It has been a really long time since I've done this workout.  It was good - I liked it.  

Whats up with that weight?  I was pretty pissed when I saw that, but I am still retaining a lot of water right now so I'm not concerned.  My jeans are fitting well, so based on that I'm good.  I can tell that my hands and wrists are feeling bloated, which is how I always know that I'm retaining a lot of water.

Not much to report... yesterday I felt nauseous all day.  Today I'm feeling good.  Slept much better last night than I did the previous two nights.  Finished eating at 7:30 and was fine with that even though I could have eaten for another hour or so.  I think ultimately, if I decide not to continue on with the 8/16 thing (haven't given up on it), at least it is getting me used to having a cut-off time every night, which is something that I always struggled with before this.  Not giving up on the 8/16 thing, just going to keep blogging and tracking and after a few weeks I'll reevaluate.

No comments: