Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday January 18, 2013

Workout: P90x legs/back
Weight: 131.4
One Year Ago

Legs and back - my favorite workout of the series.  Nothing much to report.

I gave up on anything eating related.  I'm so discouraged by how I'm feeling - bloated, achy, unrested, weight is up.  I don't know what is going on or what is to blame, which is very frustrating.  I started a food journal yesterday.  I'm going to start keeping track of what I am eating every day and how I feel and perhaps I can get a better idea of what might be causing what.  

I'm also wondering if P90x is too much on my back - for some reason my back/neck/shoulder muscles get really clenched when I do these workouts now.  My neck joint is hurting a lot (arthritis) and my lower back is also very stiff and pained (herniated disks).  I also slept very poorly again last night.  I didn't eat anything that would scream gluten to me, but I wasn't careful either and there may have been some in some of the foods I ate.  So I'm just really discouraged and feeling gross and yuck right now.

No comments: