Monday, January 7, 2013

January 7, 2013

Workout: P90x Back/Chest
Weight: 129.4
One Year Ago

And so...  I wish I wasn't such an idiot and hadn't given in to the detox over Christmas.  Oh well.

After not working out for 6 weeks I started up again with P90x.  Its a killer and I suck.  Bad.  But I did it.  I pressed play.  And thats the important thing at this point.  I had 1 scoop of protein powder mixed with water & 1/4c of almond milk immediately afterward - I'm hoping that having some sort of recovery drink will help me recover and not be so sore and useless.  Tomorrow I'm going to swim in the afternoon - it shall be interesting.

I'm back to gluten/dairy/sugar free as of today.  I haven't been achy in the last couple of weeks and have not had any of my previous issues, however, I'm already feeling a tweak in my right inner elbow/bicep and my right shoulder - in fact, I eliminated the reverse grip chinups altogether because it hurts my right arm too much.  I'm hoping that by eliminating these things I can put a stop to these recurring pain points.  Or lessen them.  I will take less pain, too.

I'm also going to start the whole eat for 8 hours / fast for 16 hours thing today.  This too, shall be interesting.

No comments: