Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thursday January 10, 2013

Workout: P90x yoga
weight: ?
One Year Ago

Got up early to do p90x yoga and was kind of excited to do a lower key workout that would stretch me.  But I only made it 25 minutes out of the 45 I normally do.  My shoulders were so sore and every time I did a chataranga I wasn't sure if I'd be able to push myself back up.  

It will get better.

Saw a commercial last night for Rockin Body and it looks really fun.  Its only $20 so I'm thinking about getting it.  I want to continue with weight training and running, so I have to put some thought into what kind of workout schedule I would do if I added that one in.  Maybe I need to consider my workout schedule in 2 week chunks instead of 1 week chunks?  I'll have to think about this some more before I go ahead and order it.

Eating again was fine yesterday, but once again didn't finish until 8:30 because we didn't get home from piano lessons until 7:30.  It just is what it is.  Just a drag to not be able to eat until almost 1:00 in the afternoon, but obviously I've been able to work it out - not hungry really, just out of routine.  Still like this plan, though.  I should probably read the book to see why I'm doing what I'm doing ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes you probably should :)