Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wednesday January 9, 2013

Workout: P90x Shoulders/Arms
Weight: ?
Two Years Ago

Had intended to get up and do this workout in the morning, but really, really wanted to go back to bed.  So I did.

My arms/chest/back still hurt really badly from Monday's workout, plus my legs now hurt from running yesterday.  All because I took such a huge break.  I'll get it back in no time.  I just keep telling myself that I need to get through the first week and then it'll be better.


So this 8/16 diet is pretty cool, I think.  I don't know what kind of results I'm going to see in the first week, but I like it and think it is pretty easy.  My biggest problem is that we don't get around to eating dinner until later, which means I can't start eating until later.  That has always been the problem with me going with the idea of cutting off eating at a certain time at night... sometimes we don't get dinner until 8:30 - so if I say I'm not going to eat after 7, then I'm screwed.  This plan is nice because you just make sure you fast for 16 hours from the last time you ate.  I'm actually an hour overdue - and I don't feel starving at all.  And I like the fact that I don't have to count calories or worry about what I'm eating - not that I would be anyway since I went back to plant-based and gluten/dairy/sugar free, but it is nice to not be so concerned about all of that and trying to enter every recipe into mfp.  I like it.

I'm hoping that with the combination of all the things I'm doing, my arms will be ripped when we go to Dominican at the end of February ;)

No comments: