Friday, January 4, 2008

January 4, 2008

No workout for me this morning. I actually woke up before 5 with a sore throat. I got up at 5:30 with every intention of running, but I couldn't clear the sore throat (I thought it could possibly be sinus drainage). I feel totally fine, just this dumb sore throat. I figured that running with the quickened breathing and the increased swallowing would be rather painful. I could have gone down and walked or rode the bike - I probably should have - but I just didn't want to swallow water or anything.

This weekend I'm going to join weight watchers and put together my plan for the next 12 weeks. I weighed myself this morning and it wasn't as bad as I anticipated. My thighs are definitely bigger - I can tell in the way my pants fit. Ugh. As of right now, I think I want to lose 23 - 25 lbs which puts me at 12-15 weeks. I can do this. Then perhaps I will revisit BFFM and try to start gaining some definition. I don't want to get ahead of myself, though.

One last weekend...