Friday, January 18, 2008

W2D12

Beginning Date: January 7, 2008
Ending Date: March 30, 2008
Total Miles: 6.6
Total Squats: 740

Workout: treadmill
distance: 3.6 miles
time: 45:00
Speeds: 4.0/5.4/6.3 (last 1/4 mile)
Activity points: 5

I got up on time and ran this morning. It feels so good afterward, but it really kind of sucks during:) I don't know why I'm such a crappy runner. I don't know if I push myself too hard too quickly and thats why I just struggle to run any kind of long distance or length of time. I pushed myself up to 5.4 today. I don't know why - I just wanted to see if I could, I guess. So instead of increasing my running period, I increased my pace. I'm not sure that is the wisest way to go. I guess I have to decide if I ever want to run longer than 1/2 mile at a time. Sometimes I yearn to be a runner and to run 5 miles at a stretch and sometimes I wonder why I would ever want to do something like that - it sounds like no fun at all.