Wednesday, January 16, 2008

WW W2D10

Beginning Date: January 7, 2008
Ending Date: March 30, 2008
Total Miles: 3.0
Total Squats: 340

Workout: Treadmill
Distance: 3.0 miles
Time: 38:00
Speeds: 3.9 / 5.3
Activity points: 4

I got up just a few minutes late so I didn't get the full 3.5 miles in. I didn't hear the alarm on time or Dave didn't set it early enough - not sure. I fell asleep pretty early last night so I have no clue.

Running was kind of tough this morning. I can tell I haven't done it in a while - my lungs burned a little bit, but I'm sure thats more from recent illness than anything else. My body felt good, though. Its so nice to not have those ankle/calf injuries anymore. Overtraining really does no good. I feel good right now - I love how I feel after I run.

Started a new book on CD - The Good Guy by Dean Koontz (I think). I think it is going to definitely keep my attention (unlike pride and prejudice).

Still need to do my squats for today. Have been doing good with water and with points. Have not done the 5 minutes of breathing - I need to find a time to do that.