Saturday, January 19, 2008

W2D13

Beginning Date: January 7, 2008
Ending Date: March 30, 2008
Total Miles: 6.6
Total Squats: 840

Workout: Legs

Squats: 3x15 @ #5
Hamstring Curls: 15, 12, 13 @ 35lbs
Glutes: 3x15 @ #1
Abductor: 3x12 @ #1
Adductor: 3x12 @ #1
Calves: 3x12 @ #5

I really should find something different to do for glutes, abductors and adductors. I can't do more than #1 and it is so awkward and difficult to do on that machine. Obviously they need work, but I'm not sure that leg lifts are going to accomplish it. Actually, glutes are fine - I could increase the weight on that. Hopefully as my inner and outer thighs get stronger it will feel less awkward.

Squats were good - I could increase weight there, too. The thing I'm bummed about, though, is that the range of motion for the squat press is so low because of my height. I don't get a full squat - not sure how to explain that. I do with calves, though, because I'm starting a whole lot higher on the neutral point.