Tuesday, January 29, 2008

W4D23

Beginning Date: January 7, 2008
Ending Date: March 30, 2008
Total miles: 13.87 miles
Total squats: 1600
Weight: 132.6 (Monday)
Goal: 115
Workout: Treadmill
Distance: 3.646
Time: 45:00
Speeds: 4.0/5.3/6.4

Running kind of sucked today. Not sure why - perhaps because I did 300 squats yesterday and my legs are feeling it today. I still need to do my 200 squats for today - I will work on that later.

I'm so glad that I worked out yesterday - I finally got a good, hard night of sleep. I slept decently at Kim's, but not long enough. I kept waking up on my own at 7/7:30 - after going to bed at 1am, I should have been sleeping a lot later than that. Yesterday morning, even though I had decided to skip working out in the morning I still woke up earlier than I wanted to and did not sleep well through the night. It is amazing to me how quickly I notice a difference in my sleep when I stop working out. Last night I slept hard and felt good this morning. I told Kim that I would continue working out for the rest of my life if only to get a good night of sleep every night.

I drank quite a bit of water yesterday - probably not quite enough to fully rehydrate myself, but it was close. I'm going to work on it today, too. I just hate going to the bathroom so much.