Wednesday, January 2, 2008

January 2, 2008

Workout: Running
distance: 3.549
time: 45:00
speeds: 3.9/5.3/6.2(last 1/4m)

Running felt terrible today. I don't know why - physically I was good, but cardiovascularly it was tough. I took more water breaks than I like to. I need to get better at this - which is why I'm sticking with the run 1/2m/ walk 1/4m situation for a while.

I seriously can't wait until next week when I will get my eating back on track. I've definitely gained the 5 lbs back that it took me 8 months to lose:) I know some of it is water, but some of it is NOT water. I can feel a difference in my self-confidence and in my clothes. It is time to do something about it - and I will start on Monday.

My running goal for this year is to run 550 miles in 2008. I'm going to keep track at coolrunning.com. I will get there if I continue to run 3.5 miles 3x each week. Hopefully I will exceed 550 because I'm running more than 3.5 miles each session. I look forward to seeing what number will be there at the end of the year.

2008: 3.549 miles