Monday, January 7, 2008

January 7, 2008

Today it begins. I just joined weight watchers and see that I am allowed 21 points per day + my activity points.

I did not work out this morning. After an exhausting weekend in St. Louis - I do NOT sleep well with the girls in the same room and in a hotel room - and I'm sick - again. I have a terrible sore throat. So much so that I couldn't sleep last night. This sucks. So I slept in this morning and I will see how I feel tonight before I decide what I'm going to do tomorrow morning.

I did not have a chance to put together my plans for the next 12-15 weeks. I will try to do that today and post it later. I have a menu put together, but I need to figure out workouts - I saw that weight lifting = only 1 activity point, while jogging for 45 minutes = 5. So this changes things and will change my menu a bit. I want to have a clear grasp on what I'm doing so I have plans and am not just trying to throw things together.

Will get back here later this afternoon.