Monday, January 21, 2008

W3D15

Beginning Date: January 7, 2008
Ending Date: March 30, 2008
Total Miles: 10.23 miles
Total Squats: 840

Workout: Treadmill
Distance: 3.63 miles
Time: 45:00
Speeds: 4.0/5.3/5.2/5.4/6.2
Activity Points: 5

I decreased my speed and increased my running time/distance. Today looked like this:
Walk 1/4 mile
Run 1/2 mile (5.3)
Walk 1/4 mile
Run 3/4 mile (5.2)
Walk 1/4 mile
Run 3/4 mile (5.3)
Walk 1/4 mile
Run 1/2 mile (5.3 1st lap, 6.2 2nd lap)
Walk .13 miles

Running felt good this morning and I feel great now, too. After running that second 3/4 mile stretch, I remembered how it felt automatic after the first mile was done. I'm going to continue to increase my distance. I have to remember to not get over aggressive and try to increase my distance and my speed. I need to keep a low speed and work on increasing endurance first. I have the endurance its just a matter of getting the mental part done.

I forgot to do squats yesterday so I need to do 200 today. I'm going to do 260 to get my number even:)

I don't think I had a single glass of water over the weekend. Stupid. I don't know why I do that. So I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow after I've gotten a good day of water drinking in. Today my goal is a gallon.

Tonight we are going to a welcome back party for Bling Bling. I'm glad that I have the 5 extra points so I can have a beer or two. I'm going to eat at home so I don't have the problem of eating what they have there - likely to be horrible (tacos, I think). I'd rather use the points for beer:)