Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Day 62

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 62 -

Workout: UBWO

Had the flu on Sunday. Felt horrible. Had some pancakes in the morning because I felt fine, but then was down for the rest of the day. Had two pieces of toast around 8pm, but that was it. No water, nothing else. It was awful. I felt better - stomach-wise - yesterday when I woke up, but I had very little energy and some of the residual aches so I skipped my HIIT. I also had little desire to eat clean so I just ate what I felt like eating. I didn't go overboard like a free day, but I just had cereal for breakfast and some chips for lunch and chicken nuggets and fries for dinner with the girls. Mostly it was an issue of not having the energy to get the food together - I just wanted easy stuff.

Back to eating clean today. I had a good UBWO this morning and hit my 10's. My arms feel pretty wobbly.

I examined my diet over the weekend as compared to my weight watchers diet. I calculated the number of points that my typical day had - it was about 27-30 points! On Weight Watchers I needed to eat 20 points per day to lose weight. So I re-planned my eating. First I tried to do 20 points in the normal 6 meals, but that was hard - it was about 3 points per meal, which is kind of difficult if you consider breakfast, lunch and dinner to be real meals - like a little more than a mid-meal. So I reconfigured for 5 meals a day and that worked out much better. I'm still eating about every 3-3 1/2 hours, I'm getting a little bit bigger of a meal with an average of 4pts per meal. I'm going to try this and see how it goes. I'm hoping I won't be hungry and that I'll remember to eat when I'm supposed to. Hopefully, by combining the weight watchers and the BFL plans I will start to lean out and build muscle at the same time - which was my original goal.

I start the Summer Tracker Contest next Monday, the 16th. I have written out my goals already, but will wait until Monday to post them here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.