Thursday, July 26, 2007

STC - C2W2D11

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 8, 2007

Workout: LBWO

Had a good workout. I'm feeling more and more limited by the amount of weight that my upper body can support while I'm doing my lower body work. I'm not sure what to do about that.

I ate 100% clean again yesterday, but I don't think I got all of my water in. Being at the doctor for 2 hours in the middle of the day really makes getting the water in tough. I was able to drink a lot after I got home, but I don't think I hit a gallon. Today I will.

I think I have a cold - am having a lot of sinus pressure and drainage. I"m going to take it easy today and finish my laundry and then read/watch movies with the girls (and maybe take a nap). It's raining out now and should threaten all day, so its a good day for pajamas and movies.

No comments: