Monday, July 23, 2007

STC - C2W2D8

Challenge 2 - Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 8, 2007

Workout: HIIT - stairs... run: 41:07, sprint: 49:27

Shaved seconds off of my times - awesome! I thought I was going to die after I ran the stairs for my last lap. My legs were jello. So good.

Done with my free day and onward to another 100% clean week. I ate 100% clean last week until 3pm on Saturday - I went to IKEA with Michelle. I don't think I did bad - open shrimp sandwich (1 pc rye bread, hardboiled eggs, shrimp, mayo, dill), caprese salad (tomatoes, fresh moz. & balsamic vinegrette) and 2 meatballs. Not too bad, but not totally clean. A little protein heavy, too. I was proud of my efforts last week. I ate right around 1500 calories every day. I didn't lose any weight, but we'll see where this goes.

I'm going to hit my 10's with a vengeance this week.

No comments: