Wednesday, July 25, 2007

STC - C2W2D10

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 8, 2007

Workout: HIIT - bike: 5.30 miles in 20:00

Had to do the bike this morning because I got up too late to go to the stairs. My mom and dad were in town and Cornbread and my dad went to the White Sox/Tigers game and came back and we all chatted until 1am. Made for a not so easy to get up morning - in fact, I didn't even hear the alarm to go to the stairs (I was going to try).

My legs were burning while riding the bike. It is a good/decent workout for your legs, but just a mediocre workout for your cardiovascular. I'm glad we're back to the stairs.

I ate 100% clean yesterday, but I did end up missing M6 due to the situation. That means I had a very low calorie day - 1261. I'm aiming for 1500/day, so this was quite low. It does make up for the extra calories I had with that beer the night before, so I'm not going to worry about it.

No comments: