Monday, July 16, 2007

Day 78 / STC - C2W1D1

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 78 (C1) / Summer Tracker Challenge - Day 1

Workout: HIIT - 6 reps of the stairs, sprint back to car in 30:00

I have all new motivation and am ready to hit my second challenge HARD CORE! I inserted my goals into my blog and am ready to work toward achieving them.

We took photos and measurements on Sunday morning and I'm stunned at the difference. I can just see that I'm tightening/toning up in my torso. I don't see the results in my lower half really, but I can see them in my mid-section and I'm pretty amazed. I only lost 2.5 pounds in the first challenge, but the difference is noticable.

I'm going to have to ban Cornbread from taking my measurements, though, since they seem to be so far off from each other every week. According to his measurements this week I lost a whole inch in my forearm - NOT likely. I had to re-measure a couple of areas because they seemed so far off - and they were. We're going to have to work on that:)

Got most of our food prepared for the week. Cornbread grilled up a 4lb bag of chicken breasts, I made 6 servings of protein pancakes (took forEVer) and I made an italian tuna salad. I need to bake some potatoes today and then we're good to go for the week. Our fridge is stuffed!

I also started the stairs again this morning. Its just going to be a better workout than the bike. I got a much better cardiovascular workout this morning than I have in the 12+ weeks I've been doing the bike.

So I'm excited and ready to roll. Today I will eat 100% clean and drink at least 1 gallon of water (32 oz done already).

No comments: