Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Day 65

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 65 -

Workout: LBWO

I had a good workout this morning and hit my 10's. I've been adding small pulses/contractions at the top of my rep for my quads and my calves and that seems to really make a difference in hitting the 10. I still feel a bit limited by how much weight my upper body can support in order to do some of these exercises, but I'm going as hard as I can do by myself in the basement without a spotter.

Had a good day in terms of eating yesterday. I probably waited too long between a couple of meals, but other than that, I stayed clean throughout the whole day. Today and tomorrow are going to be challenging. Today Nora has a doctor's appointment first thing and the other two are going to Aunt Jan's - so I'll be running around all morning. Then I'm going with Doug, the boys and their friends to the fireworks downtown. He wants to leave at 2, which means I'll be running around basically all day trying to get everything done, meals prepared, girls to Jenny's, trade cars with Cornbread. I have to pack 2-3 meals - I think I'll take a bar for sure, but I'm not sure what to bring with me for my major meal (dinner). And then I want to just have pudding when I get home, but I should probably take that with me, too, since I won't be home until around 11/12. Tomorrow is the 4th of July. Cornbread is home all day, we're going to be cleaning out the garage. Its just hard on those days to keep to the schedule and he cheats so much that its hard for me to not give in.

I need to remember that I'm not controlled by food.

No comments: