Friday, July 20, 2007

Day 82 / STC C2W1D5

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 22, 2007

Day 82 / Day 5

Workout: HIIT - running lap = 44:06; spring to tree = 50:29

I think I've got the stair workout down pretty well. It takes 30 minutes from the time I leave my car to the time I get back. I walk to the stairs as a warm up, then I do 6 rounds - regular, toes, right side, left side, two at a time, run - and I sprint back to the car. The running lap and the sprint are both definitely 10's.

It may not be the traditional HIIT, but it is definitely interval cardio and includes 10s.

I thought I was going to puke today after the two sets of 10's.

I've done well on this challenge so far - I've eaten 100% clean this entire week. I've thought about taking a bite of this or that when I'm giving the girls a snack, but I've refrained because I want to be 100% clean. I've been successful in that regard and I'm proud of myself. I want to be one of those people that sees amazing changes - I see changes, but not amazing yet. It will come, though. I'm working hard, I'm preparing for the week, I'm eating clean and I'm pushing to hit my 10's always. I'm proud of myself with this thing. And I'm proud of how I'm ending the first challenge - working it harder than I did in the beginning.

No comments: