Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Day 79 / STC - C2W1D2

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 79 / Day 2

Workout: LBWO

Oh my - after doing the stairs yesterday my legs were killing me when I woke up this morning. Still hit the lbwo with force and had a great workout. I read in one of the tracker threads that if you're not sweating while lifting weights you're not working hard enough - I was sweating - a lot. It feels really good to work out so hard and to be able to do it and to be able to see progress in what I'm doing.

I'm really pumped for this second challenge. I know I probably have absolutely no chance of winning the STC (based on the competition), but I'm still really looking forward to working hard at this and seeing some major results. My biggest challenge so far is finding a way to eat around 1500 calories each day. I think I hit about 1400 yesterday - which I'm okay with for an HIIT day. I need to get closer to 1500 for my weight training days, though, so today I'm going to need to mess around with that a little more.

Go me! I'm going to be a brand new person by my anniversary - just wait and see:)

No comments: