Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Day 80 / STC - C2W1D3

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 80 / Day 3

Workout: HIIT - stairs & sprint

My legs did not want me to get out of bed this morning. They are ridiculously sore, but I think thats a good thing - I can feel the muscles that I've worked. Right now I can tell that I've worked my quads, glutes, inner thighs and a little bit on my calves. I also worked my shoulders putting a closet organizer in Nora's closet last night (and painting the inside).

I feel like I'm already giving this challenge a little more than I did the previous challenge. I've gotten my motivation going - my photos over the weekend really helped that out - and I feel like I've kind of spent the last 12 weeks researching, trying and figuring out what I need to be doing and trying it out. I've eaten 1500 calories for the last two days and I'm still kind of hungry at times, but I'll see how this goes.

No comments: