Saturday, July 14, 2007

Day 76

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 76 -

Workout: UBWO

So I had my worst BFL week of this whole challenge and my weight is down by two pounds. How in the heck did that happen? I missed two workouts and I cheated A LOT. I'm thinking that I probably do need to increase my calories to about 1400-1500 per day. I thought that perhaps doing 1350 on my HIIT days and 1500 on my weight training days would be good. When I actually sit down and figure things out, 1500 calories is a pretty difficult number to reach while eating this way. It would be very easy if I was eating junk all day, but while eating clean it is hard to hit that number.

I wonder if Cornbread needs to increase, too?

For my workout this morning I significantly lowered all of my weights and concentrated on slow reps and good form. I was still able to hit my 10's, although I don't feel as shakey as I normally do in the muscles I've worked. I think I will start this next challenge with weight sets that are lower than what I had been doing, but a bit higher than what I did today.

No comments: