Friday, July 13, 2007

Day 75

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 75 -

Workout: HIIT - 5.39miles in 20:00

Nora had surgery yesterday morning at 7:30. We had to be there at 6:30 and got just a few hours of sleep the night before. Ugh. It was a rough day in terms of BFL. I did good with the eating for most of the day - until dinner/M5. My dinner was good - chicken breast, ww pasta and cucumbers/tomatos. Then I had a bowl of Cheerios. I was proud of myself for not having a second bowl of cheerios, though. But I did have a klondike bar before bed. I just have a hard time making good decisions when I'm that tired. My self-control suffers, big time. I did turn away from a lot of stuff though - a beer with dinner, a second bowl of cheerios, a bunch of chips, so for that I will be proud:)

I also did not workout yesterday. I was supposed to do a LBWO, but there was no way I was going to get up at 4:30 to do it and by 8:30 when I finally had a chance I was wiped and had no desire.

So today is a new day and I will eat clean, drink a gallon of water and get some sleep tonight. One week left in this challenge, but I start my summer tracker challenge on Monday. Photos and measurements need to be done this weekend. I'm going to get back to basics for the STC and hit it hard.

No comments: