Tuesday, July 31, 2007

STC - C2W3D16

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 7, 2007

Workout: LBWO

Did new exercises today and am not sure what I think of them.

Quads - one legged squats. I didn't feel like these were as effective as they could have been because I was having a hard time keeping my balance with the weights on my shoulders. I may switch this to bulgarian split squats. Second exercise was extensions at 55#. I hit a 10 on them because I did them in pulses and lowered the weight very slowly.

Hamstrings - Walking lunges. Um - Ow. Could probably up the weight a bit on them. I did curls at 43# for my second exercise and it was definitely a 10.

Calves - raises on the dumbell. This was very awkward with trying to stay balanced while holding the barbell on my shoulders. I am going to have to find a different calf exercise - this one won't be happening again.

All in all it was a good workout. My thighs feel like rocks and I'm sure I'm going to be feeling it tomorrow at the stairs.

No comments: