Thursday, July 5, 2007

Day 67

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 67 -

Workout: UBWO

I did not workout yesterday due to lack of sleep. I went to the fireworks with Doug, Nathan, David and Nathan's friends on Tuesday night. We missed the train home by 1 minute so we had to wait for the 11:40 train which meant we got back at 12:40. Home by 1. Sleep by 1:30. Nora and Georgia alternated waking up every 30 minutes between 2 & 4. So I would get about 15/20 minutes of sleep and then one of them would wake up. I finally got back to sleep for good at 4:30 and the girls were up at 8:30. I was exhausted and there was no chance I was going to drag my butt downstairs to do HIIT. I dragged all day and felt kind of miserable until after I took a nap at 5pm. We cleaned out the garage in the afternoon, so I'm going to just count that as my cardio for that day.

Did upper body this morning. My elbow is really, really hurting me. I think the garage really killed it. I'm going to have to figure out how to adjust for this at some point. I don't have the energy to do it right now, but I'll have to think about it this weekend because I don't want it to slow down my progress.

I signed up for the summer tracker challenge. I'm a little scared:)

No comments: