Friday, July 6, 2007

Day 68

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 68 -

Workout: HIIT - 5.38miles in 20:00

We were talking to Michelle yesterday about joining Lifetime Fitness. I'm seriously thinking about it, but I'm not sure how I would work it into my schedule. I'm thinking that lifting weights with machines might ease up on my elbow. She said that it would allow for proper form so it would probably help. I just don't know - its expensive and it would be time consuming to drive out there and drive home everyday. We're going to have to talk about it some more. It would be really nice to have other options for HIIT and for the weight lifting portion to go quicker.

Had a good workout this morning. My legs burn so badly after doing HIIT I can hardly walk up the stairs. Thats a good thing:)

No comments: