Thursday, July 19, 2007

Day 81 / STC - C2W1D4

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 22, 2007

Day 81 / STC Day 4

Workout: UBWO

Had a rough night last night. A big thunderstorm knocked the power out at around 9:45 and it didn't come back on until 5am. So the air was off and it was hotter than blazes in the house - and humid. In addition, Nora cried every 20 minutes. She has such a loud cry and even though I was sleeping downstairs on the couch where it was cooler, felt like she was right next to me every time. She finally calmed down after a while, but then Georgia must have had a nightmare because she was screaming at around 4. Went back to sleep, the power kicked in at 5 and woke me up. I finally got up at about 5:55 and went and worked out. I'm proud of myself for getting up and doing it even though we had a miserable night. Today I'm going to drag - I can feel it.

Workout was good. I concentrated again on slower movements with slightly lower weights than I had typically been doing. My triceps made me want to cry:)

Am I really almost done with 12 weeks? I've been using the wrong end date this whole time - it is actually Sunday, July 22... We're going to PF Chang's this weekend and a graduation party on Sunday - going to live it up (but be careful...I've already started challenge 2). Yea!

No comments: